In the News
K Road actively seeks opportunities to develop or acquire utility scale PV solar power projects. K Road specializes in the full spectrum of skills required for development, financing, construction and operations of renewable energy facilities as well as those required for acquisition activities related to renewable energy companies and projects:
- Conducting site selection and feasibility studies
- Negotiating site options, leases and acquisitions
- Permitting and licensing of sites on public, private and tribal properties
- Negotiating Power Purchase Agreements
- Negotiating EPC contracts
- Arranging structured power and gas hedges
- Securing Interconnection Agreements
- Forming technology alliances and partnerships
- Structuring and arranging debt, tax equity, and cash equity financing
- Bidding, negotiating and closing acquisitions
- Managing project construction
- Managing project operations
For more information see some of our current development projects.
Solar Power Plant Owner/Operators
K Road is committed to the long-term ownership and operations of renewable energy power plants.
Many developers seek to flip projects to other investors and operators upon reaching the end of the development cycle. K Road does not. Either through its own development projects or acquisition of existing projects, K Road expects to own and operate projects throughout the life of the plant.
For more information, see some of our current owned projects.